Friday, November 30, 2012

Unhealthy rants

*I am ranting now. Feel free to ignore*.

I have been a zombie who runs from work to home and makes lunchbox meals in between. All zest to make stuff new, walk on long ways, stand and smell sunshine have been sucked away. It is so horrid that there are five unread (really nice) books and I have not touched a single of them. I have not prayed properly, have forgot the nirvana of cleaning my room and spend hours watching re-runs of sitcoms. I have officially lost all my ideas of a productive life. On the work front, I made terrible third grade style mistakes. Looks like the muse is finally leaving me. The reason - stress. As crazy as it may seem, according to my GP - I am stressed beyond limits.

Not to mention, health and wellness is at bottom rock. For now, I am looking forward to the weekend and really hope I feel better by next monday.

And there, goes the first crib/rant post on moods. Damn!

This picture remotely represents my mood now. Please laugh. Thank you.


14 comments:

  1. oh what happened da? Did someone tell you something or generally stressed?

    Take care..adn take a break..if not anything..just lie down at home on Sunday doing nothing..that may make you feel better

    Sending you big tight hugs all the way from Bombay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed them, thank you RM. Now I feel a bit stupid for writing a post on this. I plan to do just that this sunday.

      Delete
  2. LOL this line goes well with me as well:
    "I have officially lost all my ideas of a productive life." I can see myself just running thru thing not spending time to take interest and see a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D

    What a nice rant that was..he he he!

    On a more serious note..hope everything is ok...do take care and relax this weekend just doing nothing... I am sure you will be back to normalcy soon...take care..sending loads of warm hugs and best wishes to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you glad the weekend is here?! Seriously though, please don't ignore this. Do try and think of something that will help you decompress! Maybe a jog or meditation..whatever is your best medicine! Do you think you can manage some vacation time and spend it just at home?! That may be a good solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosh - I feel i am very rested, had trips back home and all that. looks like some stress builds up everywhere, eh?! thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Get to the root of the issue!
    ... and now Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope u feel better soon. Stress is never good. My husband asks me to slowly B.R.E.A.T.H.E and that only makes me more stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am waiting for the weekend too. Tired to the bone and wanting an infinite sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won't tell you to try to get out of it, or to go meditate, or to do anything, because I've been there and I know how you feel :( All I can tell you to do is hang in there and your muse and everything else will come back to you soon. Just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ashoo! I saw this now because I came looking for some new posts. Now, tell me you are fresh! :) you just came back from home, right? If you aren't, then let's meet for pita soon. Chee, this is embarassing I say! staying so close and yet all this drama of planning. surely, we are not that busy. Wait, let me email you.
    Hugs Arch! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Say it out, don't be shy!